This is issue of Energy has all the right stuff.
1. Monday is packed with a double-exclusive with interviews with Baker Hughes a GE company’s Lorenzo Simonelli and WorleyParsons’ Andrew Wood.
2. Industry commentator Jeremy Cresswell picks a “choice few” to turn his attention to.
3. Energy gets the scoop on decommissioning. Don’t miss EY’s Derek Leith’s take on what’s in store for the sector.
4. R2S uses James Bond as inspiration for North Sea execution.
5. And finally, Energy gives a preview into this year’s Energy Snow Ball, including an interview with Tony Hadley, former frontman of Spandau Ballet, and this year’s lead act.
Pick up a copy of Energy in Monday’s Press and Journal.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: EY’s Derek Leith on what to expect from the Budget
- Opinion: Carbon capture and storage – put the kettle on
- Opinion: Ensuring effective digital platforms in the energy sector
- Opinion: ‘We woke up to a very new climate reality when Donald Trump won the election’
- Opinion: The digital revolution is here, and oil and gas needs to catch up