Around 300 employees from oil services giant Baker Hughes, a GE company (BHGE) are preparing to move office.
The staff are moving out of the rented Silverburn House office in Aberdeen early next year and will relocate to an existing owned facility at Stoneywood Park North in Dyce.
BHGE described the switch as an “exciting move”.
The Stoneywood facility has room for more than 400 employees and the change of office will not involve any layoffs.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- OPEC decision: how much more oil will this bring the market?
- OPINION: Decom giveaway laudable, but surely better to leave in place
- OPINION: Microsoft data centres – why Orkney?
- Propelling innovation through gender diversity offshore
- Opinion: Firms must strive to attract workers back to sector as skills shortage looms