Around 300 employees from oil services giant Baker Hughes, a GE company (BHGE) are preparing to move office.
The staff are moving out of the rented Silverburn House office in Aberdeen early next year and will relocate to an existing owned facility at Stoneywood Park North in Dyce.
BHGE described the switch as an “exciting move”.
The Stoneywood facility has room for more than 400 employees and the change of office will not involve any layoffs.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: Out with the old and in with the reconditioned
- Opinion: All the hard work starting to pay off for Aberdeen and north-east
- Opinion: EY’s Derek Leith on what to expect from the Budget
- Opinion: Carbon capture and storage – put the kettle on
- Opinion: Ensuring effective digital platforms in the energy sector