BP has restarted production through its ETAP and Bruce hubs, though Andrew remains offline.
The oil major said the Andrew platform would receive planned maintenance.
It follows news that Ineos will have its Forties pipeline ‘back to normal’ by new year.
Other North Sea operators, such as Shell and Apache, also announced partial restarts of production from fields served by the pipeline.
Shell said: “We can confirm that a gradual restart of production operations has commenced on the Shearwater and Nelson platforms in the central North Sea.”
The crack and subsequent leak in the Forties pipeline has caused widespread disruption since its discovery nearly three weeks ago.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- OPEC decision: how much more oil will this bring the market?
- OPINION: Decom giveaway laudable, but surely better to leave in place
- OPINION: Microsoft data centres – why Orkney?
- Propelling innovation through gender diversity offshore
- Opinion: Firms must strive to attract workers back to sector as skills shortage looms