A pair of North Sea vessels have been filmed fighting huge waves to make it to Aberdeen Harbour today.
The footage, from Aberdeen City Council’s Norman Adams, shows the VOS Famous and the Standard Provider battling the elements to make it into port.
Adverse weather conditions have already caused numerous issues for the offshore industry today.
The strong winds have whipped up waves and brought snow to the North-east over the past three days.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- OPEC decision: how much more oil will this bring the market?
- OPINION: Decom giveaway laudable, but surely better to leave in place
- OPINION: Microsoft data centres – why Orkney?
- Propelling innovation through gender diversity offshore
- Opinion: Firms must strive to attract workers back to sector as skills shortage looms