A pair of North Sea vessels have been filmed fighting huge waves to make it to Aberdeen Harbour today.
The footage, from Aberdeen City Council’s Norman Adams, shows the VOS Famous and the Standard Provider battling the elements to make it into port.
Adverse weather conditions have already caused numerous issues for the offshore industry today.
The strong winds have whipped up waves and brought snow to the North-east over the past three days.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Clinging onto power: Why extending asset life will be key
- OPINION: Collaboration is key, says BHGE after landing BP Tortue FEED work
- Opinion: When will decommissioning industry set record straight?
- Opinion: Prostate Cancer – The Big Taboo is an industry threat
- Opinion: Environmental focus about more than just compliance