Hurricane Energy has released images showing the progression of work on its floating production storage and offloading vessel (FPSO) for its Lancaster development west of Shetland.
The Greater Lancaster Area could have reserves of more than a billion barrels of oil equivalent.
Hurricane says it is targeting first oil from the Early Production System in the first half of 2019.
The images show work being carried out on the Aoka Mizu FPSO, currently moored in Dubai.
See them below:
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- OPINION: Still time for hazardous industry operators to get ahead in digitisation
- Procurement and audit…the missing link? asks AAB
- Aberdeen still energy powerhouse as renewables combine with oil and gas to buoy hopes for the future
- Opinion: Mariner strike – Eat humble pie if needs be
- Decarbonising the UK: Why are we so cool on heat?