Emergency services were called to airlift a man from an offshore installation yesterday.
Coastguard services received the call at 8.50am to airlift the man who had sustained an injury.
He was taken to Aberdeen Royal Infirmary by a Rescue Bond 1 helicopter.
His injury was not thought to be life threatening.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: Thinking differently about change and the value of emerging technologies
- Safeguards essential for travel to ‘most dangerous’ list
- Green campaigners should look at evidence for leaving rigs in place
- World Car Free Day is opportunity to change automotive habits
- Oil and Gas: ready for big data?