Emergency services were called to airlift a man from an offshore installation yesterday.
Coastguard services received the call at 8.50am to airlift the man who had sustained an injury.
He was taken to Aberdeen Royal Infirmary by a Rescue Bond 1 helicopter.
His injury was not thought to be life threatening.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Standardising specifications: a new approach
- OPINION: Victim’s son fears another Piper Alpha is ‘just around the corner’
- OPINION: Contractor lawyers in demand as firms reluctant to return to bloated workforces
- OPINION: Are Electric Vehicles changing BP’s business model?
- OPINION: Where helicopter safety is concerned, regulations matter