Emergency services were called to airlift a man from an offshore installation yesterday.
Coastguard services received the call at 8.50am to airlift the man who had sustained an injury.
He was taken to Aberdeen Royal Infirmary by a Rescue Bond 1 helicopter.
His injury was not thought to be life threatening.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- OPINION: Still time for hazardous industry operators to get ahead in digitisation
- Procurement and audit…the missing link? asks AAB
- Aberdeen still energy powerhouse as renewables combine with oil and gas to buoy hopes for the future
- Opinion: Mariner strike – Eat humble pie if needs be
- Decarbonising the UK: Why are we so cool on heat?