TransCanada Corp does not know if shippers are still behind the recently revived Keystone XL pipeline project, according to reports.
It comes after Trump signed orders earlier this week smoothing plans for Keystone’s path.
Chief executive of TransCanada Russ Girling said the company would be reaching out to them.
The move by Trump allows the firm to reapply for a permit after the previous administration vetoed the path.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: Changed days for operators and the supply chain?
- Does the UK’s subsea industry actually belong to the UK?
- Opinion: Ruling finally gives clarity over evidence for North Sea prohibition appeals
- Opinion: Scrap the shady underbelly of offshore industry
- Can The Shale Boom Avoid These Bottlenecks?