As Brexit looms near, the Energy Industries Council (EIC), will be holding a series of free regional events and webinars to prepare members and the public how to get their business ready for Brexit.
While some companies are already planning for the challenges and opportunities ahead, the EIC believes businesses of all sizes directly or indirectly affected, should be taking a ‘Brexit health check’, as the UK prepares to leave the EU.
The informal sessions in Aberdeen on the 25th, Manchester the 28th and London on 31 October, will be led by subject matter experts from government and support services, finance, legal and the logistics sectors, who will be available to advise and support businesses on what action they need to take if they export goods to, or import goods from, or sell services to, the EU.
Confirmed speakers include representatives from:
- Addleshaw Goddard LLP
- Energy Industries Council
- Scottish Development International (SDI)
Key themes to be discussed:
- Essential actions companies must take before 31 October
- What does a hard Brexit look like?
- How will a hard border impact trading companies?
- How to access further information, advice and funding support
- Awareness of how Brexit can impact the finances of your business
- How UK companies can prepare their contracts for trading with the EU in the case of a no-deal Brexit
If you want to find out how to get your business ready for Brexit on 31 October, please contact Jo Campbell firstname.lastname@example.org or sign up for the free events through the Energy Industries Council’s website at