Subsea 7 has confirmed changes to its executive management team, with John Evans now in place as chief executive.
Mr Evans succeeded Jean Cahuzac, who retired at the end of 2019. Mr Cahuzac remains on the board as a non-executive director.
Prior to Mr Evans’ promotion, he was chief operating office for Subsea 7 from 2005 to 2019.
He said: “I’m delighted to take up my new role and my priority is to lead our high-calibre leadership team into our next chapter in an evolving energy industry.
“We are an innovative and collaborative company with talented people and strong client base, with a great future ahead.”
Other changes to the team include the addition of three new members who previously held senior roles within the company:
- Olivier Blaringhem has been appointed Executive Vice President – SURF and Conventional.
- Steph McNeill has been appointed Executive Vice President – Renewables.
- Phil Simons has been appointed Executive Vice President – Projects and Operations.
The full Executive Management Team is listed below:
- John Evans, Chief Executive Officer
- Olivier Blaringhem, Executive Vice President – SURF and Conventional
- Stuart Fitzgerald, Executive Vice President – Alliances and Strategy
- Nathalie Louys, General Counsel
- Kate Lyne, Executive Vice President – Human Resources
- Steph McNeill, Executive Vice President – Renewables
- Ricardo Rosa, Chief Financial Officer
- Phil Simons, Executive Vice President – Projects and Operations