Natural gas producer Victoria Oil & Gas has appointed Ahmet Dik as its new chief executive.
Dik moves from his role as CEO of Gas du Cameroun, Victoria’s wholly-owned subsidiary in Cameroon, which oversees its operations in the country and its Matanda oil and gas licence.
“Ahmet’s appointment as group chief executive follows a sustained period of operational delivery from the company, as we build a substantial gas business in Cameroon. Ahmet has been instrumental in that growth over the last three years and now he will lead us as we expand further in Cameroon and elsewhere within Africa,” said Victoria chairman Kevin Foo.
Foo had been acting as executive chairman of the company prior to Dik’s appointment,
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Standardising specifications: a new approach
- OPINION: Victim’s son fears another Piper Alpha is ‘just around the corner’
- OPINION: Contractor lawyers in demand as firms reluctant to return to bloated workforces
- OPINION: Are Electric Vehicles changing BP’s business model?
- OPINION: Where helicopter safety is concerned, regulations matter