Offshore drilling contractor Noble Corporation has appointed an investment banker as its new chief financial officer.
Adam Peakes, 43, will take on the role in January and will receive an annual salary of $450,000.
Mr Peakes will join from Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Company, where he was the managing director.
He will also be a senior vice president at Noble, whose registered office is in London.
David Williams, chairman, president and chief executive of Noble, which has a fleet of 30 offshore drilling units, said: “I am delighted that Adam will be joining Noble. He brings a deep knowledge of the oil service business and strong capital markets experience. I look forward to Adam joining our management team.”
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: Accountants are the next big thing in renewable energy
- Opinion: The $10 trillion resource North Korea can’t tap
- Opinion: Onshore decommissioning needs a coordinated port plan
- Opinion: How do you use oil’s wealth to build a sustainable future?
- Opinion: Powertrain Wars – Battery or Fuel Cells?