Offshore drilling contractor Noble Corporation has appointed an investment banker as its new chief financial officer.
Adam Peakes, 43, will take on the role in January and will receive an annual salary of $450,000.
Mr Peakes will join from Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Company, where he was the managing director.
He will also be a senior vice president at Noble, whose registered office is in London.
David Williams, chairman, president and chief executive of Noble, which has a fleet of 30 offshore drilling units, said: “I am delighted that Adam will be joining Noble. He brings a deep knowledge of the oil service business and strong capital markets experience. I look forward to Adam joining our management team.”
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: Mr Clark, challenge Ospar decommissioning rules now
- Opinion: What a Westinghouse bankruptcy could mean for US utilities
- Opinion: Treasury’s North Sea tax paper raises interesting points
- Opinion: Energy Jobline says yes to Sector Mobility within energy
- Opinion: Bridging the energy expectations gap