Range Resources said one of its non-executive directors has resigned from the company.
David Yu Chen will step down with immediate effect.
The move means the re-election timetable which may have seen him continue on the board has now been cancelled.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- With shale oil production like this, who needs Trump?
- OPEC’s plan for the future is to resurrect the past
- Opinion: Shell may hold clue to future in corner of Cobham
- Opinion: How can the government reboot the capacity market?
- Opinion: Service sector could do with a ‘long-term champion’ at government level