The chief executive of Lundin Petroleum has been elected as the new chairman of the Norwegian Oil Industry Association.
Kristin Faerovik previously held a number of executive positions at Marathon Petroleum and Rosenberg Worley Parsons.
She is taking over as chairman from Tor Arnesen, chief executive of Shell.
Faerovik said in a statement she was “proud” to be part of an industry which is important for jobs today “and in the future”.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: Mr Clark, challenge Ospar decommissioning rules now
- Opinion: What a Westinghouse bankruptcy could mean for US utilities
- Opinion: Treasury’s North Sea tax paper raises interesting points
- Opinion: Energy Jobline says yes to Sector Mobility within energy
- Opinion: Bridging the energy expectations gap