The chief executive of Lundin Petroleum has been elected as the new chairman of the Norwegian Oil Industry Association.
Kristin Faerovik previously held a number of executive positions at Marathon Petroleum and Rosenberg Worley Parsons.
She is taking over as chairman from Tor Arnesen, chief executive of Shell.
Faerovik said in a statement she was “proud” to be part of an industry which is important for jobs today “and in the future”.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: Accountants are the next big thing in renewable energy
- Opinion: The $10 trillion resource North Korea can’t tap
- Opinion: Onshore decommissioning needs a coordinated port plan
- Opinion: How do you use oil’s wealth to build a sustainable future?
- Opinion: Powertrain Wars – Battery or Fuel Cells?