ConocoPhillips has appointed a president of the company in the UK.
Terri King will replace Dominic Macklon who is relocating to the US to take on a corporate role within the firm as vice president of corporate planning and development.
King is no stranger to the North Sea having managed operations in Norway from 2005 to 2008.
She has also carried out a number of roles since joining the firm in 1991, spanning reservoir engineering in her early career, to most recently running the Suan Juan business unit in the US.
King will take on the new role from her current position as general manager of global production.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: Service sector could do with a ‘long-term champion’ at government level
- Opinion: It’s time to get excited about the North Sea again
- Opinion: Expanding into new sectors – diversifying to survive the oil and gas downturn
- Don’t get used to the amazing cuts in OPEC oil production
- Oil company injects ‘Frankenstein Bug’ into Earth’s core