ConocoPhillips has appointed a president of the company in the UK.
Terri King will replace Dominic Macklon who is relocating to the US to take on a corporate role within the firm as vice president of corporate planning and development.
King is no stranger to the North Sea having managed operations in Norway from 2005 to 2008.
She has also carried out a number of roles since joining the firm in 1991, spanning reservoir engineering in her early career, to most recently running the Suan Juan business unit in the US.
King will take on the new role from her current position as general manager of global production.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: Energy companies are scapegoating environmental policies for their own gain
- Singapore efficiency even extends to its bankruptcy laws
- Opinion: UK can lead way in designing first nuclear fusion power stations
- Paul de Leeuw: Brexit impact on the oil and gas industry in the UK
- Opinion: Onshore decommissioning jobs myth