Amerisur Resources has launched a search for two new board members after back-to-back departures.
Victor Valdovinos and George Woodcock both confirmed they will retire from the board on March 31st.
An official statement said: “The board has appointed a leading executive search firm to source two additional independent non-executive Directors: one with significant City experience; and one with considerable oil industry experience. This process is being overseen by Christopher Jenkins, an independent non-executive director, who has been appointed to the Nomination Committee.”
Giles Clarke, Chairman of Amerisur added: “I would like to thank Victor and George for their significant contribution to the growth of Amerisur.”
Amerisur Resources plc is an independent full-cycle exploration and production oil and gas company focused on South America, with an extensive portfolio of assets in Colombia and Paraguay. In 2016 Amerisur successfully built and is 100% owner of the strategic OBA pipeline into Ecuador.
Amerisur is listed on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange. The Company’s headquarters are located in Wales, Great Britain with operational offices in Bogota, Colombia and Paraguay.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: Oil price predictions following the OPEC vote
- New privacy law will help oil and gas sector to get more out of data
- Opinion: Today’s Stunted Oil Prices Could Cause Oil Price Shock In 2020
- Production cuts have worked, but we need an extension, Kemp and de Leeuw say
- Opinion: Fuelling change for energy companies of all sizes