US energy storage firm Powin Energy has announced the recruitment of a new chief financial officer and vice president of business development.
Craig Eastwood, most recently corporate controller at aviation firm Erickson, joined Powin as CFO last month.
Jan Jacobson took on the business development role at Oregon-headquartered Powin after leaving energy storage developer Stem.
Powin president Geoffrey Brown said: “We were very meticulous and targeted in our search to fill these roles as it was extremely important to get the right people to join a team that is highly motivated and focused on delivering a best-in-class energy storage system.
“With Craig and Jan, I think we nailed it. Craig is a seasoned financial executive with a strong background in general accounting, treasury, systems integration, investor relations, and other financial disciplines. Jan brings a wealth of business development experience from the energy storage industry.”
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Standardising specifications: a new approach
- OPINION: Victim’s son fears another Piper Alpha is ‘just around the corner’
- OPINION: Contractor lawyers in demand as firms reluctant to return to bloated workforces
- OPINION: Are Electric Vehicles changing BP’s business model?
- OPINION: Where helicopter safety is concerned, regulations matter