Engineering firm Costain said yesterday it had appointed Tim Martin as director of front end and advisory services in its oil and gas team.
Mr Martin was previously managing director in the Aberdeen-based UK division of global engineering consultancy Ramboll Oil and Gas.
His new job sees him remain in Aberdeen, where he will focus on combining Costain’s onshore and offshore capabilities in the front end to deliver value across the hydrocarbon chain.
Costain oil and gas director Gerard Shore said: “Tim’s wealth of experience and industry knowledge will make him a key addition to the team.”
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: Accountants are the next big thing in renewable energy
- Opinion: The $10 trillion resource North Korea can’t tap
- Opinion: Onshore decommissioning needs a coordinated port plan
- Opinion: How do you use oil’s wealth to build a sustainable future?
- Opinion: Powertrain Wars – Battery or Fuel Cells?