Engineering firm Costain said yesterday it had appointed Tim Martin as director of front end and advisory services in its oil and gas team.
Mr Martin was previously managing director in the Aberdeen-based UK division of global engineering consultancy Ramboll Oil and Gas.
His new job sees him remain in Aberdeen, where he will focus on combining Costain’s onshore and offshore capabilities in the front end to deliver value across the hydrocarbon chain.
Costain oil and gas director Gerard Shore said: “Tim’s wealth of experience and industry knowledge will make him a key addition to the team.”
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: All the hard work starting to pay off for Aberdeen and north-east
- Opinion: EY’s Derek Leith on what to expect from the Budget
- Opinion: Carbon capture and storage – put the kettle on
- Opinion: Ensuring effective digital platforms in the energy sector
- Opinion: ‘We woke up to a very new climate reality when Donald Trump won the election’