Russian and Ukraine focused JKX Oil & Gas has hired Ben Fraser as its new chief financial officer.
Mr Fraser joins from Kazakh energy and petroleum company Equus Petroleum.
JKX chairman Hans Jochum Horn said: “We are very pleased that Ben is joining JKX as CFO. He has strong experience of both the sector and the region and will be a vital member of the new team that will seek to deliver the company’s undoubted potential.
“I would also like to thank Dmitriy Poddybniy for his service as Acting CFO over the recent three months.”
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: Apart from oil sector tax break, Budget was an anti-climax
- Opinion: Out with the old and in with the reconditioned
- Opinion: All the hard work starting to pay off for Aberdeen and north-east
- Opinion: EY’s Derek Leith on what to expect from the Budget
- Opinion: Carbon capture and storage – put the kettle on