Scottish offshore technology company Seanamic Group, the parent of Aberdeen-based Imes, said yesterday it had appointed subsea expert Alan Brunnen as chairman.
He takes over the role from David Pridden, who died recently after a battle with cancer.
Mr Brunnen is a former executive vice-president at Aker Solutions with more than 30 years’ energy industry experience.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Standardising specifications: a new approach
- OPINION: Victim’s son fears another Piper Alpha is ‘just around the corner’
- OPINION: Contractor lawyers in demand as firms reluctant to return to bloated workforces
- OPINION: Are Electric Vehicles changing BP’s business model?
- OPINION: Where helicopter safety is concerned, regulations matter