Scottish offshore technology company Seanamic Group, the parent of Aberdeen-based Imes, said yesterday it had appointed subsea expert Alan Brunnen as chairman.
He takes over the role from David Pridden, who died recently after a battle with cancer.
Mr Brunnen is a former executive vice-president at Aker Solutions with more than 30 years’ energy industry experience.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- OPINION: Collaboration is key, says BHGE after landing BP Tortue FEED work
- Opinion: When will decommissioning industry set record straight?
- Opinion: Prostate Cancer – The Big Taboo is an industry threat
- Opinion: Environmental focus about more than just compliance
- Opinion: Take time to understand the culture of your people