Scottish offshore technology company Seanamic Group, the parent of Aberdeen-based Imes, said yesterday it had appointed subsea expert Alan Brunnen as chairman.
He takes over the role from David Pridden, who died recently after a battle with cancer.
Mr Brunnen is a former executive vice-president at Aker Solutions with more than 30 years’ energy industry experience.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- So, you think that you know all there is to know about Christmas?
- Opinion: Economic reality is set to box Mario Draghi into a corner
- Opinion: The perfect time to show some spirit for the North Sea
- Opinion: Invest, innovate, initiate in 2018
- Opinion: The Arctic threat to Saudi Arabia’s grand oil bargain