The joint venture partners behind a Scottish wind farm said today that they had completed the refinancing of the project.
The joint venture is between UK renewable energy developer GreenPower and Ampere Equity Fund, which is controlled by international fund manager DIF.
GreenPower chief executive Rob Forrest said: “It has been important for Carraig Gheal Wind Farm and its shareholders that the project has been able to take advantage of improved market conditions and we are delighted with the terms that have been secured in this new funding facility.
“We are grateful for the support of Sabadell, Santander and ING in the process leading to financial close and we look forward to working with them during the continued successful operation of the Carraig Gheal Wind Farm.”
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- OPEC decision: how much more oil will this bring the market?
- OPINION: Decom giveaway laudable, but surely better to leave in place
- OPINION: Microsoft data centres – why Orkney?
- Propelling innovation through gender diversity offshore
- Opinion: Firms must strive to attract workers back to sector as skills shortage looms