The joint venture partners behind a Scottish wind farm said today that they had completed the refinancing of the project.
The joint venture is between UK renewable energy developer GreenPower and Ampere Equity Fund, which is controlled by international fund manager DIF.
GreenPower chief executive Rob Forrest said: “It has been important for Carraig Gheal Wind Farm and its shareholders that the project has been able to take advantage of improved market conditions and we are delighted with the terms that have been secured in this new funding facility.
“We are grateful for the support of Sabadell, Santander and ING in the process leading to financial close and we look forward to working with them during the continued successful operation of the Carraig Gheal Wind Farm.”
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- So, you think that you know all there is to know about Christmas?
- Opinion: Economic reality is set to box Mario Draghi into a corner
- Opinion: The perfect time to show some spirit for the North Sea
- Opinion: Invest, innovate, initiate in 2018
- Opinion: The Arctic threat to Saudi Arabia’s grand oil bargain