The joint venture partners behind a Scottish wind farm said today that they had completed the refinancing of the project.
The joint venture is between UK renewable energy developer GreenPower and Ampere Equity Fund, which is controlled by international fund manager DIF.
GreenPower chief executive Rob Forrest said: “It has been important for Carraig Gheal Wind Farm and its shareholders that the project has been able to take advantage of improved market conditions and we are delighted with the terms that have been secured in this new funding facility.
“We are grateful for the support of Sabadell, Santander and ING in the process leading to financial close and we look forward to working with them during the continued successful operation of the Carraig Gheal Wind Farm.”
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- OPINION: Collaboration is key, says BHGE after landing BP Tortue FEED work
- Opinion: When will decommissioning industry set record straight?
- Opinion: Prostate Cancer – The Big Taboo is an industry threat
- Opinion: Environmental focus about more than just compliance
- Opinion: Take time to understand the culture of your people