On Wednesday 23rd November, LiftEx 2016, the UK’s leading lifting exhibition, will open in the fantastic Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference Centre (UK)!
“I’m delighted that we are taking LiftEx to Europe’s ‘Energy Capital’ for the first time in its history,” said Geoff Holden, chief executive of LEEA.
“The energy, offshore and maritime sectors are all heavily reliant on overhead lifting, and LiftEx 2016 offers the local business community an outstanding opportunity to catch up with recent developments in training, accreditation, legislation, products and services.”
Join us at this must-attend industry event and make sure you’re part of the on-site community – retrieve your visitor pass here: www.liftex.org/register
Here are 7 things you can do at the show during the two days:
1. Visit exhibitors demoing the latest lifting equipment and services for the offshore, oil & gas, transport, construction, oil & gas, energy, utilities, automotive, entertainment and manufacturing industries
2. Meet thousands of targeted visitors from a wide range of heavy lifting industry vertical markets
3. Drop in to the Innovation Fast Pitch, a series of rapid-fire presentations place in the show floor theatre and find out about the latest innovative products and services in the market
4. Join fellow exhibitors and conference delegates at LiftEx networking drinks evening* – a chance to wind down and network over a drink with new contacts and existing colleagues
5. Attend the LiftEx Industry Conference** featuring a line-up of expert speakersaddressing key topics shaping the future of safe, legal and efficient lifting
6. Engage with LEEA experts to find out the latest on laws and standards related to lifting equipment and its use
7. Drop by the LEEA stand on both days and take on the LEEA Challenge – you could win a Kindle Fire Tablet!
Visitors and delegates can register online at www.liftex.org. A limited number of sponsorship and exhibiting opportunities are currently available. For more details, contact Leah Phelps on +44 (0)7795 110646 or email Leah@liftex.org
BELOW IS A SAMPLE OF VISITING COMPANIES REGISTERED TO ATTEND:
A & M Defence & Marine Services + Access Platforms Aberdeen + Ainscough Crane Hire + Alba Forklift Training + Apache North Sea + APAVE + Babcock International + Balfour Beatty + Brimmond Group + British Engineering Services + Bureau Veritas UK+ Canbolat Lifts + Chevron North Sea + Citadel Engineering Company + Cleveland Steel & Tubes + Codipro + Conoco Phillips + DC WW Welsh Water + DFK Lifts + Dillon Force Measurement + DMR Seals + DNV GL + Dolezych + Dynamica Ropes + Ecosse Lifting + El Nasr Petroleum + Enermech + Eshel Lifts + Estpower CT OÜ + Euroload + ExxonMobil + First Subsea + Gael Force Marine Equipment + GAP Lifting Hire and Sales + George Taylor Lifting Gear + Global Port Services + Grampian Lifting Services + Granada Material Handling + Groundwater Lift Trucks + Highland OS + Humber Cranes + Hydra South West + IKUSI Velatia + Juli Lifting Europe + KCA Deutag Drilling + Kito Europe + Kleen-Tex Industries + Konecranes UK + Lifting Gear UK + Lloyds British Testing + MB Air Systems + Meteo Group + Montrose Port Authority + Muro Testing & Certification UK + National Oilwell Varco + Nautilus Rigging (UK) + Niko + Northern Lighthouse Board + Northern Offshore + NSL + Nylacast + OES Oilfield Services + Oil Integrated Services Holland + OilMac + PD Ports + Petrofac + Petrolift + Plexus Ocean Systems + Proofload Services + Ranger Lifting Rigging Safety + Reel + Repsol Sinopec Resources UK + Rigging Services + Rigmarine Europe + Rotrex Winches + Safelift Offshore + SES Offshore + Shell + Sheridan Lifts + Ship-Inspect + Sparrows Offshore Services + Speedy Lifting + Subsea 7 + Surelift UK + Swire Oilfield Services + Synergy Lifting + T Allen Engineering Services + Tagattach + Tees Valley Lifting + Thames Water + The Oil and Gas Innovation Centre + Thern Winches & Cranes + Total E&P UK + TPA Portable Roadways + TRAC Oil & Gas + Trimble Lifting Solutions + TUV SUD + Unique Lights & Electricals + WDI Python Ropes + Weldex + Welex Rental + Western Marine
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- OPEC’s plan for the future is to resurrect the past
- Opinion: Shell may hold clue to future in corner of Cobham
- Opinion: How can the government reboot the capacity market?
- Opinion: Service sector could do with a ‘long-term champion’ at government level
- Opinion: It’s time to get excited about the North Sea again