Wings Travel Management will set up shop in Mozambique to support clients with operations in the African nation.
Wings has provided travel services to the energy, marine, security, specialist finance and engineering industries over the past 25 years.
The company has a wealth of experience helping companies navigate challenging business travel to developing markets and high-risk destinations.
Mozambique has attracted growing levels of interest from abroad since 85 trillion cubic feet of gas reserves where discovered there in 2011.
Wings chief executive Tony Sofianos said: “The gas discovery and potential exploration in Mozambique is very exciting for the energy sector.
“Several of our clients, who we service in other parts of the world, are finalising investments and contracts in order to begin operating in Mozambique.
“Wings is therefore setting up its own presence in Mozambique in order to give the high level of travel and logistics support that these companies will need.”
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: EY’s Derek Leith on what to expect from the Budget
- Opinion: Carbon capture and storage – put the kettle on
- Opinion: Ensuring effective digital platforms in the energy sector
- Opinion: ‘We woke up to a very new climate reality when Donald Trump won the election’
- Opinion: The digital revolution is here, and oil and gas needs to catch up