Energy Voice is delighted to bring you the chance to win a TAG Heuer Connected Modular 45 smartwatch in partnership with Jamieson & Carry.
The Connected Modular 45 is TAG Heuer’s second generation smartwatch designed and engineered in the pure Swiss watchmaking tradition. Just like the brand’s famous mechanical chronographs, the Connected Modular 45 has been designed, developed, and assembled in the TAG Heuer Manufacture, in La Chaux-de-Fonds in Switzerland. They have used the same techniques, meticulous finish, attention to detail and impeccable standards they have become famous for. Learn more about the watch in the short video below.
For your chance to win this incredible watch, visit the Energy Voice stand 2A20 at Offshore Europe and register to enter.
Terms & Conditions
1. You must visit the Energy Voice stand 2A20 at Offshore Europe 2017 to enter the competition. Your badge will be scanned and logged as part of your entry.
2. The winner will be drawn on Friday, 8th September and announced via the Energy Voice facebook page and other social media channels, you will also receive an email from Jamieson & Carry letting you know if you have won.
3. The prize is a TAG Heuer Connected Modular 45 smartwatch with orange rubber strap. Reference. SBF8A8014.11FT6081. RRP £1,200.
4. The watch is renowned for its modular customisation and the winner will have the opportunity to upgrade the watch if they wish at their own cost, this would be arranged direct with Jamieson & Carry.
5. As part of your entry your details will be stored by Jamieson & Carry and you may be contacted by email with promotions they feel may be of interest to you. You can unsubscribe from this mailing list at any time.
6.Please visit our website for our full competition Ts&Cs www.energyvoice.com/prize-competitiondraw-rules/ or send a large stamped self-addressed envelope to Marketing, Copy of your Competition Terms, DC Thomson, 2 Albert Square, Dundee DD1 9QJ
7. Entry to the competition closes at 12 noon on the last day of Offshore Europe 2017.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: Out with the old and in with the reconditioned
- Opinion: All the hard work starting to pay off for Aberdeen and north-east
- Opinion: EY’s Derek Leith on what to expect from the Budget
- Opinion: Carbon capture and storage – put the kettle on
- Opinion: Ensuring effective digital platforms in the energy sector