Convened by the Energy Institute’s sector experts, International Energy Week 2022 will be the energy industry’s first global meeting to assess the outcomes of COP26 alongside the continuing recovery of the Covid-19 pandemic.
This conference builds on the renowned legacies and strengths of the world-renowned IP Week, bringing together senior figures from across oil, gas, and the wider world of energy, to explore the changing technologies, business models, and skills required to meet the energy needs of the world’s populations and to hit global net zero emissions by 2050.
With over two days of virtual engagement and one day of face-to-face conferences, International Energy Week is essential for those leading on corporate strategy, business development, and technological innovation – anyone seeking to retain a competitive edge as the global energy transition accelerates.
Energy Institute are offering Energy Voice readers 20% off the published price. Please use promo code EVIEW22 when booking to take advantage.
- The Rt Hon Kwasi Kwarteng MP, Secretary of State, Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- Adriana Karaboutis, Chief Information and Digital Officer, National Grid
- The Rt Hon Patricia Scotland QC, Secretary General, Commonwealth
- Armida Salsiah Alisjahbana, Under Secretary-General, United Nations and Executive Secretary, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP)
- Martin O’Neill, Vice President, Strategy, GE Gas Power
- Dawn Summers, COO, Wintershall Dea
- Chris Mahaffey, Vice President of Strategy, Petrocare
- Rhea Hamilton, Managing Director, BeyondNetZero
- Mele Kyari FEI, Group Managing Director, NNPC (Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation)
Topics explored include:
- Bridging the energy divide: transforming to a low carbon energy system
- The future of work
- Accelerating the energy transition through innovation
- Energy transition opportunities: harnessing change for sustainable value creation
Book your place to one of the biggest events in the energy sector and get together with thousands of industry professionals from over all over the world to hear the latest news and updates, debate key issues, and network to form new partnerships.
For more information and to book your place, please visit ieweek.co.uk