Footage of a ship smashing its way through the frozen waters of the North Atlantic has emerged online.
The video clip shows the conditions that crews must put up with during voyages near the Arctic circle.
But this large tanker makes it look like easy work as it ploughs through the icy build-up.
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: US Iran Sanction – Undoing the JCPOA?
- Opinion: SMES still face energy “perfect storm”
- Opinion: EU data protection rules, the UK’s statement of intent
- Opinion: Unleashing ‘SturgeonPower’ could transform Scotland’s energy landscape
- Opinion: Iran’s a distraction. The urgent problem is Kurdish oil
- Watch: Why renewable energy is a record breaker
- Watch: US rig fire update
- Watch: Impact on oil market as Iraqi forces advance on Kirkuk
- Watch: What is it like to live and work on a ship in a storm?
- Watch: Update given on Louisiana rig fire
- Video: One missing, seven injured after oil platform explosion