Maersk Oil has released footage showing the progress being made on the three topsides for the £3.3billion Culzean field.
All of the decks for the topside have been constructed and stacked one on top of the other using the “pancake” method.
They are being built at Sembcorp Marine’s Admiralty Yard in Singapore ahead of sailaway next year.
The will be installed in the Culzean field, 145 miles east of Aberdeen, with first oil to follow in 2019.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- VIDEO: See the FPSO for Eni’s latest project come to life
- Video: Choppy seas ahead, watch this platform vessel brave the waves
- Video: Mariner heavy lift campaign up and running
- Video: What lies beneath a Gulf of Mexico rig?
- Video: Statoil’s Aasta Hansteen platform ‘rising’ off Norway
- Video: Piper Alpha film a reminder that same hazards exist today