This clip shows the various projects that Norwegian operator Statoil has carried out so far this year.
The Hywind project off Peterhead and the installation of the Aasta Hansteen substructure are just two of the major developments that have been carried out.
There are also ongoing work for the Johan Sverdrup field and the Mariner development.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: Accountants are the next big thing in renewable energy
- Opinion: The $10 trillion resource North Korea can’t tap
- Opinion: Onshore decommissioning needs a coordinated port plan
- Opinion: How do you use oil’s wealth to build a sustainable future?
- Opinion: Powertrain Wars – Battery or Fuel Cells?
- VIDEO: Sir Ian Wood’s acceptance speech for the Gold Awards
- VIDEO: Hurricane creates huge waves
- VIDEO: Statoil builds Norway’s largest drilling platform
- VIDEO: Offshore rescue chopper gets up close with lifeboat
- Video: Offshore workers nearly end up in the water after waves crash over aft deck
- VIDEO: Farewell to the Buchan Alpha