This clip shows the various projects that Norwegian operator Statoil has carried out so far this year.
The Hywind project off Peterhead and the installation of the Aasta Hansteen substructure are just two of the major developments that have been carried out.
There are also ongoing work for the Johan Sverdrup field and the Mariner development.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Watch: ERRV navigates North Sea storm in January
- VIDEO: The mighty Statoil Aasta Hansteen travels in style
- VIDEO: Scotrenewables tidal turbine generates energy despite heavy storms
- Video: Scottish green gas can create renewable power
- Video: North Sea Piper ringing in the New Year goes viral
- VIDEO: Hurricane Harvey Video – Day 5