Statoil chief executive Eldar Saetre said today that oil prices were at the “low end of the cycle” and that demand was stronger than expected.
Mr Saetre also said the shale sector, which has a huge influence on oil prices, had not yet peaked.
Watch the full interview above.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Watch: ERRV navigates North Sea storm in January
- VIDEO: The mighty Statoil Aasta Hansteen travels in style
- VIDEO: Scotrenewables tidal turbine generates energy despite heavy storms
- Video: Scottish green gas can create renewable power
- Video: North Sea Piper ringing in the New Year goes viral
- VIDEO: Hurricane Harvey Video – Day 5