Opec’s Secretary General Mohammad Barkindo sat down to discuss the steps to build a consensus to extend production cuts. The industry veteran also discusses market impact surrounding the uncertainty of the Iran nuclear deal. Watch the video to find out more.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- OPEC decision: how much more oil will this bring the market?
- OPINION: Decom giveaway laudable, but surely better to leave in place
- OPINION: Microsoft data centres – why Orkney?
- Propelling innovation through gender diversity offshore
- Opinion: Firms must strive to attract workers back to sector as skills shortage looms