The body of Timothy Morrison was discovered five days after an oil platform explosion.
The 44-year-old’s body was recovered approximately three miles away from the platform on the shoreline. The 44-year-old leaves behind his wife and three children.
Jefferson Parish Sheriff Joe Lopinto gave an update on the recovery efforts. Seven other workers were taken to hospital in the wake of the tragedy on Sunday, Oct 16.
Video via nola.com.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Watch: ERRV navigates North Sea storm in January
- VIDEO: The mighty Statoil Aasta Hansteen travels in style
- VIDEO: Scotrenewables tidal turbine generates energy despite heavy storms
- Video: Scottish green gas can create renewable power
- Video: North Sea Piper ringing in the New Year goes viral
- VIDEO: Hurricane Harvey Video – Day 5