In a recent World Economic Forum report, Accenture estimated that the digital transformation in the oil and gas industry could unlock approximately $1.6 trillion of value for the industry and wider society over the next 10 years. Watch the video to discover the primary areas where digital trends merge to drive the most value.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- OPEC decision: how much more oil will this bring the market?
- OPINION: Decom giveaway laudable, but surely better to leave in place
- OPINION: Microsoft data centres – why Orkney?
- Propelling innovation through gender diversity offshore
- Opinion: Firms must strive to attract workers back to sector as skills shortage looms