Texas Railroad Commission chairman Christi Craddick on The Chad Hasty Show talking about the energy industries in Texas, NAFTA’s impact on those industries, the recovery of Texas oil and gas production behind Hurricane Harvey, and her reelection bid as Commissioner.
She also discusses Washington and the renewed friendship and commonsense regulation.
Listen to the interview above. For more from KFYO News Talk click here.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Watch: ERRV navigates North Sea storm in January
- VIDEO: The mighty Statoil Aasta Hansteen travels in style
- VIDEO: Scotrenewables tidal turbine generates energy despite heavy storms
- Video: Scottish green gas can create renewable power
- Video: North Sea Piper ringing in the New Year goes viral
- VIDEO: Hurricane Harvey Video – Day 5