The Maximising Economic Strategy (MER UK) was launched to leverage every last drop of North Sea oil, encouraging firms – even rivals – to work together towards success for the basin.
Watch the video to see which firms have heeded the call and how they are delivering the initiative.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- OPEC decision: how much more oil will this bring the market?
- OPINION: Decom giveaway laudable, but surely better to leave in place
- OPINION: Microsoft data centres – why Orkney?
- Propelling innovation through gender diversity offshore
- Opinion: Firms must strive to attract workers back to sector as skills shortage looms