Stomach-churning footage of a ship being given a rough ride by the North Sea has resurfaced online.
The video from serial poster Bigwavemaster has been published on the Heavyseas page on Reddit.
It shows a ship battling the conditions during Storm Gertrude, which wreaked havoc on the UK at the start of 2016.
The footage has attracted plenty of comments from viewers.
One person said, “Just looking at that made me queasy”, while another said, “It makes my heart hurt how much I wish I was on that ship.”
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- OPINION: Collaboration is key, says BHGE after landing BP Tortue FEED work
- Opinion: When will decommissioning industry set record straight?
- Opinion: Prostate Cancer – The Big Taboo is an industry threat
- Opinion: Environmental focus about more than just compliance
- Opinion: Take time to understand the culture of your people
- Promoted: Rotech complete major cable trenching
- WATCH: Shell’s Cougar platform becomes artificial reef
- Watch: ERRV navigates North Sea storm in January
- VIDEO: The mighty Statoil Aasta Hansteen travels in style
- VIDEO: Scotrenewables tidal turbine generates energy despite heavy storms
- Video: Scottish green gas can create renewable power