Stomach-churning footage of a ship being given a rough ride by the North Sea has resurfaced online.
The video from serial poster Bigwavemaster has been published on the Heavyseas page on Reddit.
It shows a ship battling the conditions during Storm Gertrude, which wreaked havoc on the UK at the start of 2016.
The footage has attracted plenty of comments from viewers.
One person said, “Just looking at that made me queasy”, while another said, “It makes my heart hurt how much I wish I was on that ship.”
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- So, you think that you know all there is to know about Christmas?
- Opinion: Economic reality is set to box Mario Draghi into a corner
- Opinion: The perfect time to show some spirit for the North Sea
- Opinion: Invest, innovate, initiate in 2018
- Opinion: The Arctic threat to Saudi Arabia’s grand oil bargain
- Video: What can be heard two miles beneath the sea floor? BP reveals
- Video: What does OPEC’s decision mean for the oil price?
- VIDEO: US oil fills OPEC supply gaps at $60
- VIDEO: 24K tonne Aasta Hansteen platform makes stunning arrival
- Watch: Jennifer Hudson, Pixie Lott star in Shell music video
- Watch: Shark spotted near oil rig