Stomach-churning footage of a ship being given a rough ride by the North Sea has resurfaced online.
The video from serial poster Bigwavemaster has been published on the Heavyseas page on Reddit.
It shows a ship battling the conditions during Storm Gertrude, which wreaked havoc on the UK at the start of 2016.
The footage has attracted plenty of comments from viewers.
One person said, “Just looking at that made me queasy”, while another said, “It makes my heart hurt how much I wish I was on that ship.”
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Standardising specifications: a new approach
- OPINION: Victim’s son fears another Piper Alpha is ‘just around the corner’
- OPINION: Contractor lawyers in demand as firms reluctant to return to bloated workforces
- OPINION: Are Electric Vehicles changing BP’s business model?
- OPINION: Where helicopter safety is concerned, regulations matter