Shell has produced a star-studded music video as part of its Make the Future campaign.
The video, called ‘On Top of the World’, showcases clean energy initiatives supported by Shell across the world.
Oscar-winner Jennifer Hudson, British singer Pixie Lott, Brazilian chart-topper Luan Santana and Nigerian artist Yemi Alade reunite, and are joined by Indian talent Monali Thakur to cover the Imagine Dragons’ hit.
Ms Hudson said: “As a performer, it’s really exciting to be able to lend my voice to inspire future generations.
“I am proud to be collaborating with Shell Make the Future, to encourage people to learn more about the potential of new clean energy solutions.”
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- So, you think that you know all there is to know about Christmas?
- Opinion: Economic reality is set to box Mario Draghi into a corner
- Opinion: The perfect time to show some spirit for the North Sea
- Opinion: Invest, innovate, initiate in 2018
- Opinion: The Arctic threat to Saudi Arabia’s grand oil bargain
- Video: What can be heard two miles beneath the sea floor? BP reveals
- Video: What does OPEC’s decision mean for the oil price?
- VIDEO: US oil fills OPEC supply gaps at $60
- VIDEO: 24K tonne Aasta Hansteen platform makes stunning arrival
- Watch: Jennifer Hudson, Pixie Lott star in Shell music video
- Watch: Shark spotted near oil rig