Shell has produced a star-studded music video as part of its Make the Future campaign.
The video, called ‘On Top of the World’, showcases clean energy initiatives supported by Shell across the world.
Oscar-winner Jennifer Hudson, British singer Pixie Lott, Brazilian chart-topper Luan Santana and Nigerian artist Yemi Alade reunite, and are joined by Indian talent Monali Thakur to cover the Imagine Dragons’ hit.
Ms Hudson said: “As a performer, it’s really exciting to be able to lend my voice to inspire future generations.
“I am proud to be collaborating with Shell Make the Future, to encourage people to learn more about the potential of new clean energy solutions.”
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- OPINION: Collaboration is key, says BHGE after landing BP Tortue FEED work
- Opinion: When will decommissioning industry set record straight?
- Opinion: Prostate Cancer – The Big Taboo is an industry threat
- Opinion: Environmental focus about more than just compliance
- Opinion: Take time to understand the culture of your people
- Promoted: Rotech complete major cable trenching
- WATCH: Shell’s Cougar platform becomes artificial reef
- Watch: ERRV navigates North Sea storm in January
- VIDEO: The mighty Statoil Aasta Hansteen travels in style
- VIDEO: Scotrenewables tidal turbine generates energy despite heavy storms
- Video: Scottish green gas can create renewable power