Shell has produced a star-studded music video as part of its Make the Future campaign.
The video, called ‘On Top of the World’, showcases clean energy initiatives supported by Shell across the world.
Oscar-winner Jennifer Hudson, British singer Pixie Lott, Brazilian chart-topper Luan Santana and Nigerian artist Yemi Alade reunite, and are joined by Indian talent Monali Thakur to cover the Imagine Dragons’ hit.
Ms Hudson said: “As a performer, it’s really exciting to be able to lend my voice to inspire future generations.
“I am proud to be collaborating with Shell Make the Future, to encourage people to learn more about the potential of new clean energy solutions.”
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Standardising specifications: a new approach
- OPINION: Victim’s son fears another Piper Alpha is ‘just around the corner’
- OPINION: Contractor lawyers in demand as firms reluctant to return to bloated workforces
- OPINION: Are Electric Vehicles changing BP’s business model?
- OPINION: Where helicopter safety is concerned, regulations matter