See what the Norwegian energy giant has been up to this year by watching Statoil’s 2017 project highlights.
With numerous vessel journeys out into the North Sea for oil and gas and renewable projects it’s been a busy year for the company.
Watch them realise first oil upon the Gina Krog, the transfer of rigs from port to sea and the rise of renewables projects across Europe.
Statoil must be looking forward to 2018!
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Clinging onto power: Why extending asset life will be key
- OPINION: Collaboration is key, says BHGE after landing BP Tortue FEED work
- Opinion: When will decommissioning industry set record straight?
- Opinion: Prostate Cancer – The Big Taboo is an industry threat
- Opinion: Environmental focus about more than just compliance
- VIDEO: Protestors arrested after climbing North Sea platform
- Promoted: Rotech complete major cable trenching
- WATCH: Shell’s Cougar platform becomes artificial reef
- Watch: ERRV navigates North Sea storm in January
- VIDEO: The mighty Statoil Aasta Hansteen travels in style
- VIDEO: Scotrenewables tidal turbine generates energy despite heavy storms