Energy giant Equinor has released video footage of the final installation of the Johan Sverdrup platform topside.
The energy firm claims that some 660,000 barrels of oil will flow daily from this platform, worth more than £32 million per day.
The platform is powered from shore, which makes the Johan Sverdrup field one of the most carbon-efficient fields in the world, said Equinor.
Field start up is to begin in 2019.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- OPEC decision: how much more oil will this bring the market?
- OPINION: Decom giveaway laudable, but surely better to leave in place
- OPINION: Microsoft data centres – why Orkney?
- Propelling innovation through gender diversity offshore
- Opinion: Firms must strive to attract workers back to sector as skills shortage looms