Huge waves have been captured by an offshore worker on a North Sea platform as Storm Frank battered the coast with winds of up to 70mph.
Jonny Clarke, who captured the footage while working offshore said the waves were as high a nine metres.
The footage was captured of the Britannia platform by the North Sea worker who is onboard the COSL Rival accommodation floatel.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Watch: ERRV navigates North Sea storm in January
- VIDEO: The mighty Statoil Aasta Hansteen travels in style
- VIDEO: Scotrenewables tidal turbine generates energy despite heavy storms
- Video: Scottish green gas can create renewable power
- Video: North Sea Piper ringing in the New Year goes viral
- VIDEO: Hurricane Harvey Video – Day 5