Written by Ross Davidson -
North-east oil explorer Eland Oil and Gas will join a list of the top companies on the Alternative Investment Market (Aim) later this month. Westhill-based Eland, which is focused on developments in Nigeria, listed on Aim in September this year but has now qualified for the Aim 50, which it will join on Christmas Eve.
Admission to Aim 50 is expected to attract more investors to the stock.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: World’s biggest shipping line can’t kick its oil habit
- Opinion: OPEC – Short term gain, long term (continued) pain?
- Opinion: From peak oil to peak oil demand in just nine years
- Opinion: LNG to power – the increasingly popular floating regas solution
- Opinion: Decommissioning tax breaks a bad deal for the UK taxpayer