Energy Voice is delighted to announce that Ian Walters of Hydro Group has won a TAG Heuer Connected Modular 45 smartwatch in partnership with Jamieson & Carry.
Delegates at Offshore Europe were given a chance to win this incredible watch by registering at Energy Voice’s stand, 2A20.
The Connected Modular 45 is TAG Heuer’s second generation smartwatch designed and engineered in the pure Swiss watchmaking tradition.
Just like the brand’s famous mechanical chronographs, the Connected Modular 45 has been designed, developed, and assembled in the TAG Heuer Manufacture, in La Chaux-de-Fonds in Switzerland.
They have used the same techniques, meticulous finish, attention to detail and impeccable standards they have become famous for. Learn more about the watch in the short video below.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: Accountants are the next big thing in renewable energy
- Opinion: The $10 trillion resource North Korea can’t tap
- Opinion: Onshore decommissioning needs a coordinated port plan
- Opinion: How do you use oil’s wealth to build a sustainable future?
- Opinion: Powertrain Wars – Battery or Fuel Cells?