North-east oil explorer Eland Oil and Gas will join a list of the top companies on the Alternative Investment Market (Aim) later this month. Westhill-based Eland, which is focused on developments in Nigeria, listed on Aim in September this year but has now qualified for the Aim 50, which it will join on Christmas Eve.
Admission to Aim 50 is expected to attract more investors to the stock.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: Data ending up in graveyards, not cutting downtime as it should be
- Opinion: Force of law needed to crush gender inequality in oil and gas
- Opinion: New digital resource can reduce risk in an age of fewer workers, longer hours
- Opinion: Dirty, difficult, and dangerous – why Millennials won’t work in oil
- Opinion: Oil majors taking sustainable energy tech seriously, at last