Global engineering and maintenance services provider, EnerMech, has been awarded a five year contract for hose and hose fittings supply and services for Shell’s Prelude FLNG Facility in Western Australia.
The contract will be administered from EnerMech’s Henderson base in Perth while engineering and service support will be provided from regional facilities across Australia, including Darwin in the Northern Territory.
EnerMech’s regional director Allan Hart said: “We are pleased to announce the appointment of EnerMech as the Hose Integrity Management and Supply contractor on the prestigious Prelude FLNG Facility.
“This latest award strengthens EnerMech’s reputation as a leading maintenance service provider with a willingness to adapt to the changing oil and gas environment.”
The Prelude FLNG facility recently arrived at its location 475km north east of Broome where the hook-up and commissioning phase of the project is underway.
The EnerMech contract value has not been revealed.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: Changed days for operators and the supply chain?
- Does the UK’s subsea industry actually belong to the UK?
- Opinion: Ruling finally gives clarity over evidence for North Sea prohibition appeals
- Opinion: Scrap the shady underbelly of offshore industry
- Can The Shale Boom Avoid These Bottlenecks?