Bluestream Offshore has signed a five year contract, plus two-year extension with ONEgas for subsea structural inspection service in the North Sea.
The contract covers 69 of ONEgas’s offshore platforms and subsea completions across the North Sea.
Aedrian Wickers, who is responsible for Business Development at Bluestream said: “We are proud that ONEgas awarded Bluestream Offshore this subsea inspection contract for the ONEGas installations.
“This is the biggest contract in the Bluestream history and we, together with our partner Vroon, look forward to cooperating closely with our client to make this project a success.”
According to the company the work began immediately after the contract was signed in May this year.
This year, Bluestream will use the DP2 vessel VOS Sugar and the Compact Work Class Seaeye Cougar XT ROV to perform the inspections.
Each yearly campaign will last around 45 days and will be executed by a team of 20 people both ons hore and offshore.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: Apart from oil sector tax break, Budget was an anti-climax
- Opinion: Out with the old and in with the reconditioned
- Opinion: All the hard work starting to pay off for Aberdeen and north-east
- Opinion: EY’s Derek Leith on what to expect from the Budget
- Opinion: Carbon capture and storage – put the kettle on