Genel Energy said the Taq Taq field partners have received a payment of $11.45 million from the Kurdistan Regional Government for oil sales during April 2016.
The payment follows the receipt of $11 million as announced on 26 May 2016.
The payment completes settlement of the invoiced amount of $22.45 million for April 2016 Taq Taq oil sales, Genel said. The amount incorporates $18.76 million towards contractor monthly entitlement and $3.69 million towards recovery of historical receivables.
Genel’s net share is $6.3 million, with Genel’s total net share for April 2016 Taq Taq oil sales being $12.35 million.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- OPEC decision: how much more oil will this bring the market?
- OPINION: Decom giveaway laudable, but surely better to leave in place
- OPINION: Microsoft data centres – why Orkney?
- Propelling innovation through gender diversity offshore
- Opinion: Firms must strive to attract workers back to sector as skills shortage looms