The names of eight people on board a North Sea helicopter crash have been revealed by Norwegian Police.
This is what we know about the 12 men and one woman on board the flight which crashed on its return journey from Statoil’s Gullfaks B platform to Flesland Airport near Bergen.
– Arild Fossedal was born in 1973 and was from Bergen. He worked for Aker Solutions.
– Ole Magnar Kvamme was born in September 1995 and was from Bergen. He worked for Statoil.
– Otto Michal Vasstveit was born in September 1961 and was from Strand in Rogaland. He was a Halliburton employee.
– Benham Ahmadi was born in December 1961 and was from Sandnes in Rogland. He was also a Halliburton employee.
– Kjetil Wathne was born in November 1964 and was from Bergen. He was employed by Karsten Moholt.
– Odd Geir Turoy was born in oCTOBER 1961 and was from Øygarden in Hordaland. He worked for Aker Solutions.
– Iain Stuart was 41 and from Laurenckirk in Aberdeenshire. He was employed by Halliburton.
– Michele Vimercati was 44 and was an Italian resident in Bergen. He was employed by CHC.
– Male, 50, from the strand. Employed by Halliburton.
– Female, 32, from Bergen. Employed by Schlumberger.
– Male, 35, from Os. Employed by WellTec in Norway.
– Make, 57, from Sunderland. Employed by Aker Solutions.
– Male, 57, from Bergen. Employed by CHC.
For all the latest on the North Sea helicopter crash, click here.