Scottish ministers will travel to Aberdeen tomorrow to meet with key oil and gas figures to hear how the industry is coping to the oil price crash.
Cabinet Secretary for the Economy Keith Brown and Energy Minister Paul Wheelhouse will visit the city for talks with industry leaders.
Brown will discuss how the Scottish Government can help the industry deal with its current challenges.
The politicians will meet oil and gas companies Nexen and EnQuest, trade unions, industry body Oil and Gas UK and regulator the Oil and Gas Authority.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- OPEC decision: how much more oil will this bring the market?
- OPINION: Decom giveaway laudable, but surely better to leave in place
- OPINION: Microsoft data centres – why Orkney?
- Propelling innovation through gender diversity offshore
- Opinion: Firms must strive to attract workers back to sector as skills shortage looms