Wood today confirmed William Setter will step down from his role as company secretary.
Mr will continue in his role of group financial controller.
Martin McIntyre, group general counsel, will be appointed as company secretary as of December 18.
It comes on the same day as Wood revealed its net debt had decreased to £1.8billion.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- OPINION: Collaboration is key, says BHGE after landing BP Tortue FEED work
- Opinion: When will decommissioning industry set record straight?
- Opinion: Prostate Cancer – The Big Taboo is an industry threat
- Opinion: Environmental focus about more than just compliance
- Opinion: Take time to understand the culture of your people