Oil producers are succeeding in re-balancing an oversupplied market, it has been claimed.
However they may need to take further steps to sustain the recovery into 2018, OPEC Secretary-General Mohammad Barkindo said.
Bloomberg’s Tracy Alloway reports on “Bloomberg Markets: Middle East.”
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- So, you think that you know all there is to know about Christmas?
- Opinion: Economic reality is set to box Mario Draghi into a corner
- Opinion: The perfect time to show some spirit for the North Sea
- Opinion: Invest, innovate, initiate in 2018
- Opinion: The Arctic threat to Saudi Arabia’s grand oil bargain
- Video: What can be heard two miles beneath the sea floor? BP reveals
- Video: What does OPEC’s decision mean for the oil price?
- VIDEO: US oil fills OPEC supply gaps at $60
- VIDEO: 24K tonne Aasta Hansteen platform makes stunning arrival
- Watch: Jennifer Hudson, Pixie Lott star in Shell music video
- Watch: Shark spotted near oil rig