Oil producers are succeeding in re-balancing an oversupplied market, it has been claimed.
However they may need to take further steps to sustain the recovery into 2018, OPEC Secretary-General Mohammad Barkindo said.
Bloomberg’s Tracy Alloway reports on “Bloomberg Markets: Middle East.”
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- OPINION: Collaboration is key, says BHGE after landing BP Tortue FEED work
- Opinion: When will decommissioning industry set record straight?
- Opinion: Prostate Cancer – The Big Taboo is an industry threat
- Opinion: Environmental focus about more than just compliance
- Opinion: Take time to understand the culture of your people
- Promoted: Rotech complete major cable trenching
- WATCH: Shell’s Cougar platform becomes artificial reef
- Watch: ERRV navigates North Sea storm in January
- VIDEO: The mighty Statoil Aasta Hansteen travels in style
- VIDEO: Scotrenewables tidal turbine generates energy despite heavy storms
- Video: Scottish green gas can create renewable power