Oil producers are succeeding in re-balancing an oversupplied market, it has been claimed.
However they may need to take further steps to sustain the recovery into 2018, OPEC Secretary-General Mohammad Barkindo said.
Bloomberg’s Tracy Alloway reports on “Bloomberg Markets: Middle East.”
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- OPINION: Victim’s son fears another Piper Alpha is ‘just around the corner’
- OPINION: Contractor lawyers in demand as firms reluctant to return to bloated workforces
- OPINION: Are Electric Vehicles changing BP’s business model?
- OPINION: Where helicopter safety is concerned, regulations matter
- OPINION: Time to take pumped storage hydro seriously