Frontier Energy will hold its North Africa and Mediterranean E&P Summit online on January 28, showcasing the region’s future energy potential.
ONHYM, TGS and Core Lab. sponsor the Maghreb-Mediterranean event.
Frontier will provide a day of online engagement, featuring key players and latest developments within the North Africa and Mediterranean E&P sector.
The day will cover countries including Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, Malta, Sicily, Greece, Cyprus, Israel and Lebanon. It will feature ONHYM, the Lebanese Petroleum Administration and Hellenic Hydrocarbon Resources Management S.A. (HHRM S.A.).
Attending will be key governments, national oil companies and leading corporate players, highlighting new discoveries, projects and production shifts, natural gas finds, LNG developments, state oil & gas strategies and policies, investment opportunities and the region’s shifting oil-energy game that is driving regional economic growth.
For registration and tickets, visit nafricamedepsummit.com.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Demetris Fessas, Acting General Manager, Cyprus Hydrocarbons Company
- Wissam Chbat, Board Member of the Petroleum Administration, Head of Geology and Geophysics, Lebanese Petroleum Administration (LPA)
- Dr Patrick Allman-Ward, Chief Executive Officer, Dana Gas
- Ben Sayers, Director of Business Development, TGS
- Dr Anne McAfee, Chief Geologist for International Studies, Core Lab
- Alessio Checconi, Senior Business Development Manager for Africa, Middle East & Mediterranean, TGS
- Laury Haytayan, MENA Director, Natural Resource Governance Institute
- Pierre Raillard, Morocco Country Director, Chariot Oil & Gas
- Duncan Wallace, Technical Director, Chariot Oil & Gas
- Jalel Smaoui, Energy Expert, former Manager International Operations at ETAP, Tunisia
- Mohammed Seghiri, Chief Operating Officer, Sound Energy
- Dr John Argent, Exploration Manager, Sound Energy
- Dr Carole Nakhle, CEO, Crystol Energy
- Symeon Kassianides, Chairman of the Board, Natural Gas Infrastructure Company (ETYFA) and Natural Gas Public Company (DEFA)
- Ed Reed, Africa and LNG Editor, Energy Voice
- Aditya Saraswat, Senior Analyst, Rystad Energ
Significant exploration and production plays
Joint venture interests
Latest data and seismic
Investment opportunities and E&P deals
Frontier hydrocarbon potential
Current E&P trends
Current challenges and opportunities
For more information
Tickets & register: nafricamedepsummit.com
For sponsorship opportunities: contact Daniel Davidson at email@example.com
For speaking opportunities: contact Gayle Meikle at firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other enquiry: contact email@example.com
Tel +44 208 1947 051