Reuters Events: Hydrogen Europe (December 2-3) gathers the value chain to realise the hydrogen economy. Covering policy & regulation, scaling-up production, infrastructure, and end-use sectors, attendees will leave with the critical information and partnerships they need for expansion in Europe.
Industry leading speakers for 2021 include:
– Marco Alvera, CEO, Snam
– William Rowe, CEO – Hydrogen Unit, Octopus Energy
– Ana Quelhas, Managing Director – Hydrogen, EDPR
– Tobias Paulun, Chief Strategy Officer, European Energy Exchange
– Belen Linares Corell, Innovation Director, Acciona Energy
Why Hydrogen Europe 2021 is unique:
• Executive lead roundtables and networking: Building partners is essential. With a full access delegate pass schedule 1-2-1 networking, join industry roundtables and working discussions that match your industry focus.
• Exclusive case studies: access case studies from green hydrogen projects, see the latest technology and innovation, assess grid readiness, and more!
• Industry Driven Agenda: Tackling the pressing immediate and long-term questions, with carefully selected themes and discussions guiding you through today and tomorrow’s challenges.